The Board is the highest decision-making body of the Knowledge Foundation and is appointed by the government (two members) and by the board itself (eight members).
The Board of Directors of the Knowledge Foundation:
- Elisabeth Nilsson, Chairman. Former Governor.
- Leif G Anderson, Professor Emeritus.
- Anita Hansbo, Former President, Jönköping University.
- Ericka Johnson, Professor, Gender & Society, Linköping University.
- Peter Larsson, Director, The Swedish Association of Graduate Engineers
- Arne Lidén, Chairman of the Investment Committee.
- Karin Markides, Professor, Chalmers University of Technology.
- Björn Odlander, Founder HealthCap.
- Eugenia Perez Vico, Associate senior lecturer at Department of Administration, Lund University.
- Thomas Strand, Region Jönköpings län. Former Member of Parliament.